Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Search Engine Marketing (SEM) for Andover Minnesota
When people in Andover are searching for your product or service using Google, Yahoo or Bing are you at the top of their search list?
Statistics has proven that 72% of all prospects are trying to find your product or service online via a search engine like Google, Bing or Yahoo. People have become accustomed to typing in a few keywords to help them meet their needs. If you are not located above your competitors, guess who’s website they are likely to go to?
What’s the big difference between SEO and SEM?
SEO – Search Engine Optimization should be the foundation of any website. This typically includes:
- Optimized website content (title tags, meta descriptions, heading tags, etc.) inserting selective keywords
- Intentionally written and optimized page copy, inserting selective keywords
- Well-formatted page URLs
- Optimized graphics and content for page load speed
- Social sharing integration within your content
- More budget friendly but typically can take weeks to months to see results
SEM – Search Engine Marketing in general can include:
- Banner ads
- Pay-per-click (PPC) advertising
- More expensive but the response can be immediate
Prevent another customer from going to your competitor. Get in touch with us today! 952-895-1881